Cookies are small amountsofinformation storedinfiles withinyourcomputer'sbrowser. Cookies are accessible andregistered by the websites you visit, and by the companiesthatdisplay their advertisements on websites, so thattheycan recognizethe browser. Websites can only accessthecookies theyhavestoredonyour computer.
By using the Website, you consent to theuseof cookiesdeedbyour Site.
Use of the site: to help us recognizeyour browser asthat ofa previous visitor and to record thepayments you haveedstedduring your firstvisittothe Site. For example, we can save your login information so youdon'thave to log in every time you visit the Site;
Socialnetworks: to checkif you are connected to third-party services (Facebook, Twitter, Google ,... ) ;
Targeting: to allow us to target (emailing, basic enrichment) to post-riorior in real timethe user whobrowses our Site;
Audience measurement:to track the Site'sreportingdata(i.e. useruse of the Siteand toimprove theSite's services) and to help us measure and studytheeffectiveness of our interactive online content,features, advertisingand other communications.
Your Choices About Cookies and Web Tags
You have the choice of setting up your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, notify you when a cookie is set,its validity and content, as well as allow you to refuse to register it in your device, and delete your cookiesperiodically.
You can useyour Internetbrowser toactivate cookies. Please note, however, that if youactivate thecookies, yourusernameand password will no longer be savedon anywebsite. For moreinformation about themethods that allow you to remove and controlcookies storedonyour computer.
How to set up your browser
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the "Alt" button
3. In the menu at the top of the page click "Tools" and then "Options"
4.Selectthe "Private Life" tab
5. In the menu on the right of "Preservation Rules" click "use the very customised paramforhistory"
6. A little further down, check "Accept cookies"
7. Save yourpre-events by clicking "OK"
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the "Tools" menu,select "Internet Options"
3. Click onthe "Confidentiality" tab
4. Click "Avance" and check "Accept"
5. Save yourpre-events by clicking "OK"
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on thetools inthe menu bar
4. Click on the "Advanced Options"tab
5. In the rolling menu "Paramevery cookies" , select "Block all cookies"
1. Open Safari
2. In the menu bar at the top, click "Safari" and then "Pre-Fenties"
3.Select the "Safe"icon
4. In the close to "Accepting Cookies,"check "Never"
5. If you wantto see cookies that areal-time savedonyour computer, click "Show Cookies"