Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files within your computer's browser. Cookies are accessible and stored by the websites you visit, and by the companies that display their advertisements on websites, so that they can recognize the browser. Websites can only access cookies that they have stored on your computer.
Use of the site: to help us recognize your browser as that of a previous visitor and to record the preferences you have determined during your presentation dente visit on the Site. For example, we may save your login information so that you do not have to log in each time you visit the Site;
Social networks: to check if you are connected to third-party services (Facebook, Twitter, Google+... ) ;
Targeting: to allow us to target (emailing, basic enrichment) post-target or in real time the User who browses our Site;
Audience measurement: to monitor statistical data on the site's attendance (i.e. the use made of the Site by users and to improve the Site's services) and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our interactive online content, its characteristics ristics, advertisements and other communications.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies and Web Beacons
You have the choice to configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, inform you when a cookie is issued, its duration of validity and its content, as well as allow you to refuse its registration in your terminal, and delete your cookies periodically.
You can set your Internet browser to disable cookies. Please note, however, that if you disable cookies, your username and password will no longer be saved on any website. For more information about methods that allow you to delete and control cookies stored on your computer.
How to set up your browser
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the "Alt" key
3. In the menu at the top of the page click on " Tools " then " Options "
4. Select the "Privacy" tab
5. In the scrolling menu to the right of "Retention Rules", click on "Use custom settings for history"
6. A little further down, drop "Accept cookies"
7. Save your preferences by clicking on "OK"
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options"
3. Click on the "Confidential" tab
4. Click on "Advanced" and uncheck "Accept"
5. Save your preferences by clicking on "OK"
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the tool icon in the menu bar
3. Select "Options"
4. Click on the "Advanced Options" tab
5. In the "Cookie Settings" menu, select "Block all cookies"
1. Open Safari
2. In the menu bar at the top, click on "Safari" and then " Preferences"
3. Select the "Secure" icon
4. To " Accept cookies", check "Never"
5. If you want to see which cookies are already saved on your computer, click on "Show cookies"